atomically correct time

The claim was made that viewship was up. The fact is that it is down. There are many references showing that the claim is incorrect.

Also: don't assume I did not read what some of them said.

Try the Christian Science Monitor. They seem to be the least biased.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

The first option is still pretty much correct too.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

From the original:

I was wanting to design a clock that updated by both

-the atomic clock radio signal

-cell phone towers

Reply to
xray

Hey, I liked it! Makes it sort of more descriptive or something.

- YD.

--
Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to