Aspen Times

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | There is no better demonstration of ignorance than that of a politician trying to explain scientific matters :-(

[snip - why can't your newsreader follow the rules for sig snipping?

Not hardly. He's an incompetent opportunist. Have you seen him in action? He's such a weenie you'd think he was a Democrat ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Funny that you used the word opportunist. That is the exact same word both my wife & I used last night when we saw the news clip about him. Funny to see him explaining what a ungrate/opportunist Richard Clarke was. How ironic that he bashed Clarke for waiting 18 mo to speak up when he himself waited 18 mo too. I think its Scott 'show me the book money' McClellan....I guess once the money potential was high enough, the vast left-wing conspiracy finally sucked him in.... What a dweeb!

Bo

Reply to
Bo

That's a good word, "dweeb"!

Sleep soundly tonight... infuriate a leftist weenie ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Dweeb (noun)

Somebody who is considered to be boring, silly, or socially inept.

(slang insult)

Sure sounds like you, Thompson. It's good that you like the sound of it.

Reply to
Don Bowey

I would rather infuriate a (f)rightwing weenie, it is slightly more challenging.

Reply to
JosephKK

Nah, just tell them Cheney is a Nazi, and Bush is nothing but a sock puppet. They hate it when you tell the truth about their idols. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria