Art of Electronics, signed, 8th printing, $79 on eBay, international OK.

A dozen or more books shipping tomorrow, more the next day, and I'm still working on ways to ship to more countries overseas than eBay's limited forwarding service.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I just received my copy via USPS today. It is a very enjoyable read, and it should provide an excellent resource for reference and also a pleasant way to review, refine, and perhaps correct my understanding of electronics. I have always done better with hands-on experience and a more intuitive and visual approach, than the more advanced mathematical theory. This book seems to match my way of thinking and doing.

Thanks!

Paul

Reply to
P E Schoen

My copy came in last night. Thanks, Win. AoE2 has a lot of nostalgic value for me so it is a privilege to own the new one. I'll check back in here after I memorize the whole thing!

Reply to
sea moss

My copy came in last night. Thanks, Win. AoE2 has a lot of nostalgic value for me so it is an honor to own the new one. I'll check back in here after I memorize the whole thing!

Reply to
sea moss