Apparently, the acoustic weapons are here

Better:

"It is the policy of Norwegian Cruise Lines to neither confirm nor deny the existence of defensive weapons on board any of our ships."

Reply to
Richard Henry

Until some foreign coast guard discovers them while conducting a safety inspection.

Yeah, but you're taking the universe out of context.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

It works for me.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a rigged
demo.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

The enemy is ignorance. Unfortunately (in our case) the enemy has infiltrated our society.

The world is coming to an end ... SAVE YOUR BUFFERS!!!
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

So, if nobody had 'stuff' then there would be peace.

All hail Marx and Lenin.

Bloody typical, they've gone back to metric without telling us.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

No, you've got it backwards. Everybody should have so much stuff that there's no reason to steal any stuff from anybody else because you already have all of the stuff that you need. And all of the stuff that you want, since people seem to be convinced that that's two different sets of stuff.

Let There Be Stuff! :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich, Under the Affluence

Cruise ships in Arizona? ;-)

--
  Keith
Reply to

We're less than 100 miles from the Gulf of California... one more good earthquake ;-)

...Jim Thompson

They say that when the San Andreas fault opens up, everything to the east will slide into the Atlantic Ocean.

Don't get even -- get odd! :¬þ
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

[snip]

All hail Marx and Lennon.

(Groucho and John)

When I was in high school, I remember boys and girls slept
together all the time. We called it algebra class. -- Jay Leno
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

To protect your Saudi "Friends", no doubt!

The millitary serves the needs of the Nation, Your Nation - by choice - needs Saudi Oil. So, there was a price attached to driving them SUV's. Why is this a surprise ... ??

Pah - There were more people to that party: Syria, Libya, Iran, PLO and a few warlords and militia.

Sorry to lack your standard, but I am not the one having a problem dealing with reality.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

Nah - it's all because of "Global Warming" and that's because the US did not sign the Kyoto Treaty. ;-)

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

If everybody already has everything, then *for sure* all hell would break loose: Because *why* would we then need all these other people for?? We have everything we want so they can provide us with nothing, consequently they are a waste of space and they have absolutely no value to us.

Societies need inequality to work, the only discussion is how much is needed.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen