acoustic guitar MICROPHONE preamp

Hi all

What are the unique parameters needed for acoustic guitar MICROPHONE preamp.

I am speaking about external microphone used for acoustic guitar amplification .

I am asking in terms of bandwidth , filtering and all .

Thanks EC

Reply to
RealInfo

"Real Idiot"

** None exist.

** Don't use big words you do not understand.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

As Phil said, there aren't any.

Usually, they just lower the normal mic stand and point the mic at the hole in the guitar.

Me too. ;-)

Have Fun! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Ahm, well ...

That's what we do at church but I've seen folks using floor preamps elsewhere. The prices sometimes border on the insane, considering what's in there.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Bandwidth 20kHz is more than enough. Filtering none.

NT

Reply to
Tabby