Anyone used or using Circuit Wizard

Hi all, Just a quick post to see if anyone has used the software Circuit Wizard ?

It's a UK company and the 'cripple' ware demo looks ok, but just wondered if anyone is using the full program.

I'm also confused with the PCB package they sell seperatley. Can't seem to work out the difference of the two.

I read Silicon Chip and i wanted some software so that i can use the schematic diagrams that you see, place the components onto the virtual board - test it - and then print the Negative layout and then etch my own boards (nevre done it before though), and then run off to the shops and get the components, putting it all together myself.

So this software seems to do the trick, but i don't know anyone who has actually used it 'full time'. Thanks. Alan.

Alan

Hi Alan

I've got the full version of Circuit Wizard. I'm still playing around with it. It's pretty nifty but lacks some components in the library.

You wont need the PCB wizard if you purchase Circuit Wizard because CW has it's own pcb wizard built in. It's better than some other circuit/pcb software i've tried out. Above all, it's very simple to use unlike some other applications that require some degree of expertise.

Regards Erdinc

Alan wrote:

anyone is using the full program.

work out the difference of the two.

diagrams that you see, place the components onto the virtual board - test it - and then print the Negative layout and then etch my own boards (nevre done it before though), and then run off to the shops and get the components, putting it all together myself.

actually used it 'full time'.

Reply to
Erdinc

Thanks Erdinc,

I thought that i might not have needed PCB Wizard.

Where do you live? Are you in the Uk as I am in Australia.

I have looked at a few others and agree with you that most sort of require you to have some knowledge, more i guess knowing the terminology.

I managed to get a Protel (Special Edition), piece of software (With full Service Pack) - WOW! Talk about being the 'real Mc'Coy'! If you're interested in having a look at it, let me know.

Alan.

Alan