Anyone here from Long Island?

I'll be in Huntington, LI, NY, beginning July 11. ...Jim Thompson

Yes, there are a 'lot' of bars in Huntington. I wanted directions to the Huntington Library once, and the woman said "well, you know where all the bars are?....."

Martin Riddle

Going to Underwriter's Laboratories? I'm in White Plains, NY - about 20 miles as the crow flies but 50 miles as the car crawls.

Reply to
Oppie

There _would_ be a library in Huntington, LI, because it's one of many cities so funded by Collis P. Huntington, also providing significant funding to my hometown, Huntington, WV.

IIRC he was involved with forming the C & O railroad... now called CSX because of some daft marketing jerk ;-) ...Jim Thompson