2SC1969 Mitsubishi, Anyone have any of these?

I am not finding this part very accessible.

If you know any electronic stores, suppliers or other people that have any, please let me know how to contact.

Thanks, Kirk

KirKen Computer & Electronic Supplies Ltd. London, Ontario, Canada

KirKen Computer & Electronic S

Did you search on google.com for 2SC1969? It is a very popular RF output transistor for SSB CB and some ten meter ham rigs. Can't imagine it being scarce.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Look up "RF Parts" in California - USA - they sell all sorts of transistors along this line or perhaps a sub.

Reply to
Radiosrfun