Anti-Faschist Invention

Policemen can just suck me right off, because I don't like seeing them torture people with tazers, and I have put my inventive little brain to work on this not so hard problem. A chain mail shirt will short out a tazer gun, and then either the capacitor will explode, or the power supply will catch fire, in the policeman's hand. I don't even think that you'd have to wind the chain mail out of copper.

That makes chain mail better than kevlar, because not only will it stop a bullet, but when an attacker uses a "stun" gun, it will in fact redirect the violent attack back onto the attacker. This is fair game, since tazers are already known to be lethal to people with heart conditions.

Reply to
Tannhauser Gate

tazers

Even better idea is a wetsuit. If the electricity enters your body through a very good contact such as a soaking wet cloth you probably wont even feel a thing. Additionally, your body is still charged so that anything you then touch will recieve a very violent zap. It would be better to not touch objects with skin, better to hold a piece of metal like car keys for the charge to leave your body othwerwise you will experience pain.

I am quite amazed that such weapons have been used against small children in school settings. The Nazis would have just loved the Taser.

Carbon fibers are also excellent conductors and would make excellent textile additive. Some plastic also conduct relatively well.

But the best route of action is to have such weapons permanently BANNED. And this can only be done by transforming government. The way to tarnsform government is to demand political power by insisting that voters be given referrendums on EVERYTHING. Do not vote for anyone who fails to deliver to YOU the FULL POWER of their office via referrendums, and tell ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS to RUN for OFFICE on that very paltform.

THAT is the only way to end corruption, graft, brutal trade policies, farsical immigration disasters, and atrocious freewheeling police departments who are free to torture rape and even murder anyone they like.

This country needs PURE DEMOCRACY to get the criminals the hell out of government. Demand Pure Democracy, fight for it, tell your friends to RUN on that platform.

Reply to
Mrs. Sodium K. Chloride

carbon fibers are not "excellent conductors" they are an order of magnitude or two less conductive than metals.....makes a nice high power resistor however but not a "shield AGAINST taser!

BTW you would not need a chain mail ant shark suit suit for taser, and underlining of aluminum foil, would conduct the taser to short circuits as it pierced the apparel and then the aluminum foil.

as an added bonus you could prevent MC with RF radiation too :-)

Marc

Reply to
LVMarc

LVMarc wrote in news:aLvKi.158646$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe09.phx:

I wonder how many layers of tinfoil you'd need to solve the problem of tearing *and* the problem of "tazer teeth."

Reply to
Tannhauser Gate