Off on me hols ...!

Have fun! Wish I was a little closer to where you are headed, would be cool to meet up with you.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Hi all

I'm off in a few hours, across the pond, to (slightly) sunnier climes for a few days much needed R&R.

So last posting, just to wish everyone a happy Christmas or happy holidays or happy whatever-it-is-in-your-part-of-the-world, and I'll catch y'all when I get back.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

That it would ! I can't remember whereabouts you are, but nowhere near Nevada I take it ?

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Nope, Ohio.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Ah yes ... I recall now. Well, I guess in a few hours' time, I'll be flying right over you. Have a good 'un, and I'll catch up when I get back.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Wave as you pass over Phoenix.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Ohio? I left there 20 years ago. :(

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell