another ruined web site

Horrible web site makeover:

I like to go to the major semi web sites now and then, and scope the "new products" page, to keep up with what's available. I used to be able to find that on the ADI site.

 Click to see the full signature

Yes - another marketdroid excrete, too bad.

--

-TV
Reply to

Looks great on the boss's iphone. Seems to be a pattern of converting web sites to look good on all platforms. And there's easy scripts like drupal for managing this drivel.

Martin Riddle

But they used to sell to engineers, and now it looks like they want to sell to Wall Street. Does any engineer use a cell phone to serach for parts and read data sheets?

 Click to see the full signature

I bet it doesn't look so good on the phone after it has eaten up your data limit and your speed is throttled.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Me too, visited it probably every day to look at the "new products" link.

Now it is an advert for a car.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

The only decent part is at the bottom, and it aint about them (Hittite).

Reply to
Robert Baer

John,

It's not so awful.. In fact this web site looks pretty good to me. It is more reactive (in the sense of rapid) and the informations are more relevant and readable compared to the previous one.

BR, Habib.

Reply to
Habib Bouaziz-Viallet