Remember the Horsepower Torque discussion?

This should resolve all differences and it uses Legos!

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Early on he uses poor terminology talking about horsepower being "how often a force is applied". "How often" is a poor way of putting it. Elsewhere he explains it better with power being the rate of work.

More importantly at the end he talks about differences of ICE used in autos and trucks which is much more a matter of the limitations of ICE and has much less to do with the issue at hand. The issue of acceleration is not really addressed at all.

That's ok. I think the previous conversation covered all the issues and everyone understands it now.

Reply to
Rick C

** But of course not you - fuckead.

There is not a single thing on earth YOU have a clue about. And I guarantee you will DIE still being that way. If you were not such a f****ng asshole, I might almost feel sorry for you.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

You are a strange dude. Weird in fact. There are few people in life that are remotely like you. I wonder how you survive in a world mostly filled with normal people. I do feel sorry for you.

But whatever. I'm heading out to the beach today and won't be giving you another thought.

Reply to
Rick C

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: ========================

** Only looks that way to demented, super narcissistic shitheads.

FYI:

Usenet is chock full of them and other forms of "social media" . All they provide are cyber petri dishes for emotionally and intellectually disabled cretins to breed & bloat their vile egos. Human toad fish.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison