Angle sensor

Hi everybody, I'm looking for an angle sensor which would be equivalent to the Panasonic EVW-AE4001B14. Any advices?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
=?utf-8?B?W0xpbnV4RjddR2FMYUt0

There's one in the digikey catalog -- I couldn't tell you the part number or manufacturer, but I _can_ tell you that it's the same idea with a different mechanical layout.

-- Tim Wescott Control systems and communications consulting

Need to learn how to apply control theory in your embedded system? "Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems" by Tim Wescott Elsevier/Newnes,

Tim Wescott

I've used these on an arm, in a PID loop.

sdeyoreo