Pic thermometer with LCD and several DS1820's ?

Hi all.

I'm looking for a code for a PIC (16F84 etc), which would show temperatures of several DS1820 family sensor temperatures on a LCD screen simultaneously.

Knowing next to nothing about coding, I can not modify any existing codes which I found from the web to do my job.

Thanks in advance,

Erik lakki at iki dot FI

Reply to
Erik Finskas

I suggest you start learning. That's what things like MPLAB are for. Pre-existing coding is highly unlikely to fit without changes, because hardware configurations vary.

Or you can hire a consultant. Much more expensive.

     USE worldnet address!
Reply to
CBFalconer

if you mail me your requirements, i can possibly give you something, for a couple of dollars ...

the stuff that i've already got you wont be able to use in your design without modifying.

goose,

Reply to
goose

check

IIRC he made something like this with one of our boards PIC-MT

Best regards Tsvetan

--
PCB prototypes for $26 at http://run.to/pcb(http://www.olimex.com/pcb)
Development boards for PIC, AVR and MSP430

I second Tsvetan's recommendation. Check

The code you find there will show you how to communicate with a DS1820 and write to an LCD. If you want to communciate with multiple sensors on a 1-wire bus you will want to get DalSemi's PDF about the process of interrogating the bus for multiple devices. I did a 2-sensor thermo (indoor/ outdoor) after studying those sources.

Reply to
Michael