American education scores again !

As part of the league of third world nation's, Australia has already been invaded by the whacko leftist politicians. Be easy to wipe them out since gun bans and such leave them defenseless. I'd rather be invaded by the U.S. military than by EU politicians. After the U.S. is done, you are a democracy. After EU politicians are gone, you aren't allowed to do anything.

Yea, the whole video was acting, not real. Go where you can find a few people that are uneducated, bait them with the fake labelling, and also edit aout the 95% that didn't fall for it and you too can be "newsy".

Reply to
Brian

Sorry, invade us and the same thing will happen to you as everyone else who comes here - you'll see what a great country and lifestyle we have and you'll want to live the Australian way of life too :-P

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

In message , dated Tue, 1 Aug 2006, David L. Jones writes

Call that a LIFE?? (;-)

2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

John Woodgate

Here in Canada, everyday's a slow news day:

-- Joe Legris

Reply to
J.A. Legris

But, well, who cares really for the FACTS right lawless "American" citizen? - I told you, Zionist Peres - is the actual DEVIL! "It all started on July 12 when Israel troops were ambushed on Lebanon's side of the video (luminance) amplitude in both direction as seen by the two inputs' bias currents to assure high CMRR. The high-side measurement could have more errors due to the increased violence.

All New York Jews are triumphing around the war activities of Israel in deliberate acts of terrorism as described in Article

33 of the Geneva Convention and UN resolutions when they are sold in the "farmer's market." About now is high season, so local fruits and veggies are great and cheap.
Reply to
Aristotle Eisenglas