AM Modulation

--
The seeds might, but the leaves don\'t.
Reply to
John Fields

point. They wouldn't understand why, with all the horrible

their generation fixed, with all these opportunities

have, we so often can't manage to make

day to travel 10 or 15 miles. We can do it in a few

with road rage if we get slowed down by 10

but the people here all have computers and the leisure to

so many are angry and unhappy. It's just bizarre

that civilization may not be very

or carnitas, that's my big problem.

non-representative then they'd be happy, not unhappy, by

More likely the human condition is for restlessness and discontent with

status quo. IMO, anyway.

for lunch though. Mmmmmmm.

carnitas super taco! What's wrong with these

some people, especially honest

don't they ask, or put up

cilantro or not." For

more trouble

mixed up with the guacamole, and was *really* hard to

makes me SO MAD!

equivalent of cucumber in a

parsley or oregano, but it tastes kinda like

Cheers.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

--
My sincerest congratulations. Really.

OTOH, If your MOIL hadn\'t been there, predicting the failure and
forcing you to fight back with "you\'re wrong", and having to prove
it, what might have happened?

Just a thought...
Reply to
John Fields

Yes, but April Fools Day would have let you get away with some really funny or outrageous anniversary gifts. ;-)

Congratulations.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

She was only there for the wedding... didn't see her again for more than 25 years... which is a good thing ;-)

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

[snip]
[snip]

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

You've met "N" several times... if there's anyone in the world capable of coping with me, she's the one... and even more stubborn than me ;-)

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Most impressive! Congratulations.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Coriander in English. Cilantro is the Spanish name.

The leaves show up in Thai and Cambodian recipes - I quite like the stuff, though I ws neer as enthusiastic as my wife.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen
Reply to

--- Hey, Jim, this thread isn't about your relationship with your wife, it's about heterodyning.

If, somehow, you could relate to that, I'm sure we'd all love to read your erudite comments.

On another thread.

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

Hey, John!

Would anyone like me to post an image-reject (or single-sideband) mixer?

I'm sure you'd have no problem with it, but it'd sure spoil some of the fiction that's been spread around here ;-)

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

There has never been one recorded instance of this ever happening.

For the best guacamole, leave out the avacodo.

Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

A light dependent resistor is inherently a multiplier.

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

The SUM of two sinuosoids is NOT the same as their product.

You do NOT have modulation without a product or nonlinearity.

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Her phone number can be found in most any restroom.

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Sno-o-o-ort! Good one, Don!

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Have a great day next week. My missus and I started late - 3 years coming up.

Cheers.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Sure. Post away. Will it work at 150 MHz. with a 20% instantaneous bandwidth?

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)