Am I Having a Saturday Morning Stupid Moment?

I haven't missed anything. You can't read, but that's a different issue.

As did I. If you could read (and understand), you wouldn't make such stupid statements.

You're a liar, too. I've said much the same as Spehro in a few places in this thread. No, I haven't repeated myself in each answer to you. I don't say the same thing over and over (and ov...) as do you. Once was enough for anyone with half a brain. You, OTOH, keep making the same unsubstantiated point at every opportunity. Forget critical thinking, I'm surprised you can breathe.

You're full of shit, as well as a damned liar.

Oh, NO! The idiot is going to ignore me. What *will* I do?

Any idiot can find quotes to agree with him on any subject.

Reply to
krw

He always goes that rout when he loses an argument. That's been his MO since he tried to heist the NG a few years back.

Reply to
krw

I doesn't help anyone. Even those with money will soon not have it because there is no economy.

It's bad for everyone. The only thing worse than inflation is deflation. *That* is why the Fed will make sure it never happens.

It's the anathema to any economy. Better mild inflation than *any* chance if deflation.

Reply to
krw

Late at night, by candle light, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian penned this immortal opus:

What it seems to boil down to is one saying a certain scenario is impossible, and the other that it's highly unlikely. Then they'll go round and round over the difference until everyone's dizzy and they themselves aren't really sure who said what at the start.

Might as well discuss whether angels have sex.

- YD.

--
File corruption detected. Select option:
1 - Call the cops

Remove HAT if replying by mail.
Reply to
YD

They can't - no bodies. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

--
For more information, please feel free to visit http://www.godchannel.com
Reply to

In Heaven, the English are the lawmakers, the French are the cooks, the Germans are the mechanics and the Italians are the lovers.

Same people in Hell, but in Hell the English are the cooks, the French are the lawmakers, the Germans are the lovers and the Italians are the mechanics.

{;-)

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

You screwed that up... in Hell, the FRENCH would be the mechanics ;-)

...Jim Thompson

No, no - you've got it all wrong. ;-) ;-)

In Heaven, the English run the police, the French do the cooking, the Germans do the repairs, the Swiss run the railroads. and the Italians are the lovers.

In Hell, the Germans run the police, the British do the cooking, the French do the repairs, the Italians run the railroads, and the Swiss are the lovers. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

The French would run Congress. Oh, wait...

Reply to
krw