Alumina Substrate

It was covered under my "etc", so it's not really a "Plus" ;-) but an interesting point in any case. So it really starts to degrade tempco of an NPO cap smaller than a hundred puffs or so. Might even be high enough to affect capacitive RH sensors a bit.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

And a damn good one at that. Hey, he just got his star a few months ago!

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

All in the Family. That and Wolfman Jack was how I learned Englisch :-)

Many years ago we had a couple over from Germany. She had an academic education in English. Showed here a brief episode with Archie Bunker and she didn't understand a thing ...

I would even know what that is. We don't have cable.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Doesn't that change with the earth's CO2 load and all air capacitors are doomed?

--
SCNR, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Nice. :-) I mainly remember Wolfman Jack from one "special guest appearance" he made on the (really awful) Battlestar Galactica 1980 series; he wasn't locally on the radio in Wisconsin.

Around here a local radio station (one of the few we can receive decently out where we live, so used as a wake up on the clock radio) must be affiliated with Fox since they're always pushing it on their morning broadcasts. Sometimes it's painful listening to what's supposed to be "spontaneous" banter between the DJs when it's clearly scripted! ("Wow, did you see American Idol last night?" "Yeah, that Clay Aiken sure has the moves!"

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner

It's annoyed us a couple of times on LC oscillators. I've gotta remember to cut away ground planes to keep the capacitance down.

John

I guess when one starts musing about driven "ground planes" it's time to look at better materials?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Not my problem. BTW, can anyone at 'Fox' even read? After all, with shows like 'Married, With Children', 'The Simpsons' and similar low grade crap, why should anyone care?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth\'s aluminum foil beanie for the \'global warming\'
sheep.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Clearly you haven't seen Cartoon Network lately. Shows like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Squidbillies, and Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law are just... surreal.

Although I have a suspicion that after consuming large quantities of alchohol or marijuana, they might actually seem like real TV shows. :-)

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Another fact about marijuana - when stoned, everything - even television(!) - is good.

You must learn to be careful of this.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

"Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@doubleclick.net...

Ah, that's why Can't Stop the Music was green-lighted!

Probably a lot of those late-'60s/early-'70s "biker" films too...

Reply to
Joel Koltner

But speaking of drugs... have you seen the news article about one of Broadcom's founders, Henty Nicholas, being accused of using drugs, distributing them, and even slipping them into the drinks of would-be customers!? (E.g.,

Incredible... how do you build a company as successful as Broadcom and end up thinking the way to get new customers is to drug'em?

Reply to
Joel Koltner

The only problem with that is that there is not any news on the TV any more. Just current propaganda and prurient snooping into the lives of the popular.

Reply to
JosephKK

I have seen a few episodes of those and i don't like a damn one of them. Try Skyland, it is fantasy but it has plot and story and character development.

Reply to
JosephKK

I hadn't seen that one before. I have been seeing an abrupt increase in major corporation executives getting busted for drugs. A quick search was scary.

Reply to
JosephKK

Not for at least five years. I have the basic cable package with 20 channels for $19.05/month. They don't even advertise it on their website.

02 WESH NBC 03 WOFL Fox 04 WRBW Ind 05 WUFT PBS 06 WKMG CBS 07 WOGX Fox 08 WKCF CW 09 WFTV ABC 10 WRDQ Ind 14 WACX Christian 15 WGN Ind 16 WOPX ION 17 Community Bulletin board 18 WVEN Hispanic 19 WTGL Christian 20 WCJB ABC 21 ZAP2IT Program guide 22 WHLV Christian 98 CSPAN2 CSPAN 99 CSPAN CSPAN

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth\'s aluminum foil beanie for the \'global warming\'
sheep.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

actual

dim,

nearly

there

Yes. Actually, I think it was licensed from them. ...and then taken past its logical conclusion. ;-)

--
Keith
Reply to

actual

dim,

nearly

there

You just haven't thrown enough money at the problem. Three or ten more zeros ought to work. ;-)

--
Keith
Reply to

They're rerunning Wolfman's radio shows on XM (60s).

Likely too uptight to get the "toilet" humor.

You're fortunate.

--
Keith
Reply to

Not just customers. AIUI, employees too. The company seems to have endorsed the practice (routinely buying off the victims). This one could get messy!

Maybe they have to.

--
Keith
Reply to