Adobe

On a sunny day (Thu, 04 Nov 2010 17:24:30 GMT) it happened snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (GS) wrote in :

If you are talking about flashplayer in the browser, all it uses is, at least in Linux: ...firefox/plugins/libflashplayer.so or /usr/lib/opera/plugins/libflashplayer.so

I am sure it is almost the same in MS winblows.

You can, in Mozilla, type: about:plugins in the URL field to to see what is installed.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Adobe flash has my system all screwd up. It will not play or upgrade properly. I took everything Adobe off, but I really didn't want to take Acrobat Profesional off.

So I'll wait it out.

greg

Reply to
GS

Now I'm still getting an Adobe flash script error even though its supposed to be removed.

Reply to
GS