AC plug vendor

I am looking for someone that sells a particular type of AC power plug.

I need a plug that can be chassis mounted that will mate up with the power socket in a computer power supply. I think this is an odd request since typically it is the male part of the plug that gets mounted in a chassis type setup but I need someone that sells the female end that can be mounted.

--
Me
Anywhere USA

John Fields

John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer
Reply to
John Fields

Thanks, that's close...

What I am looking for is a matched set (socket and plug) that I can use to fit a rack mount chassis into a slot in a cabinet.

I need a socket that looks like PX0595 on that page you gave me but I need the make to it that can be mounted onto the chassis part and will fit into that socket. The plug part would need to look like PX0675 but not be recessed like that one is. It needs to protrude outside the chassis to mate up with the socket.

I know this is odd, I can't ever remember seeing this before

Reply to
Ray Cassick (Home)

Just so all here do not think I am nuts in what I am looking for.. I found what I needed...

Take a look at Part# PX0578/63

Reply to
Ray Cassick (Home)