EV and Hybrid Performance Calculator

Here is an Excel spreadsheet I developed for reality checking of EV and hybrid designs with various motor types, gear ratios, battery technology, acceleration, and maximum grades. It isn't fancy, and does not take into account all factors such as rolling and wind resistance, but it's a useful tool. You are welcome to use it and distribute it freely, and make any corrections or additions (but I'd like to be informed of that, please)

Paul E. Schoen

Paul E. Schoen