About resistance in the MOSFET

hi friends This is praveen,pursuing MS in VLSI.i have one doubt is that is wat will be the on resistance of mosfet in the saturation region ,is on resistace of MOS ? or is channellength modulation resistance resistance.? once more question

WHAT IS THE USE FO CURRENT MIRROR EXACTLY IN PRACTICLE SCENARIO.?i will be waiting for u r answers

bye

Reply to
praveen

Try studying your text and your class notes.

...Jim Thompson