monolithic low pass filter

hi, i have some MAX7407,MAX7427,MAX280. I'd like to know whic is the better for designing a low pass filter (4 Hz)... and how can i do: some schematics ?

thanks

Reply to
merco

i recommended you can use some filter design software to facilitate your design. and do the simulation through spice

Reply to
teraze

ok, i'm using ltspice... but i can't find models of those ICs...

Reply to
merco

nothing, but i didn't find it in Maxim web page... do you ?

Reply to
merco

And just what is prohibiting you from at least trying Maxim semiconductor's web page?

--
JosephKK
Reply to

yes i know but no spice models nor filter software...

Reply to
merco

I took "maxim" too google and the secoond result was "

" google is your friend.

--
JosephKK
Reply to

Yes, i found (at least one of) the parts, and no i did not find spice models. However i did find enough for me to attempt to build spice models, and with actual devices to experiment with i could probably obtain a useful model in about two weeks full time. After all there is a limited number of easily tuned (resistor or clock settable) 8th order elliptical filters. Read the datasheet very carefully.

--
JosephKK
Reply to

thanks il''try, nut i think that fc=4Hz and Fo=15 Hz are very strange values...

Reply to
merco