A BS5750 Fairy Story

Once upon a time we made a little piece of test gear.

We deliberately left a large area of the board empty so that we could Sellotape a copy of the instructions on it.

An engineer (we are not engineers) removed the copy of the instructions because "they were not controlled".

Now the shop-floor fault finders write out their own version of the instructions and keep them hidden from any sort of policing. Everybody lived happily ever after.

The End

Cheers Robin

Reply to
Robin

For f*ck's sake, the format is all messed up! What's the point of a "preview" option when the actual result is different!!!

Google beta is s**te.

Robin

Reply to
Robin

Look Google beta, I don't want my "...message to apear momentarily..." I want it to *persist*, nobhead.

Reply to
Robin