9V 1A schematic needed

What would you "retire" to? You have no life.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

In your case, "lithium" means the battery that runs your pacemaker- don't go off that...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

I was responding to Jim and his mention that he is "retired" age, but plans not to retire. Look Fred, I'm not going to lie and bullshit you. I am a very technical person. I don't need to prove to you anything, but since you are convinced that I am sooooo clueless about technical things, I design and program software that moves money...and lots of it for investment firms, banks, insurance and lien holders. My lack of electronics does not define who I am, nor does your posting stupidity define who you are. So, with that said....... I forgive you for your bursts of anger. If you are smart as you think you are, figure this one out:, if you get it, I bow down and pay your respects......

The Match Processor spits out:

1FAA 0010 , 11F1A2 021101, 12F111A122 0121120111, What the next sequence?

Reply to
J-vibe

Oh yeah- I am familiar with that niche- real low end stuff- get it while you can, punk, you will be washed up by age 30.

Nah- let's rephrase that to your plain stupidity does not define who you are- it is just a component of the definition.

I may be interested in this puzzle, but I have no clue of what you mean by "Match Processor"- what is it and why is it spitting at you?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Regulated or unregulated ? Are ripple and noise figures important to you ?

You need to draw up a proper spec of what you need first.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

I forgot, I'm using modern social lingustic terminology, I'll rephrase it:

1FAA 0010 , 11F1A2 021101, 12F111A122 0121120111, What the next sequence?

There, that's all that matters.....

lots

you

respects......

sequence?

Reply to
J-vibe

So you are saying any two hex numbers that fit the sequence will do- it does not matter that it's a "match processor"?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

BTW- what is modern social "lingustic" terminology? Did you graduate from DeVry?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

That's not base 4- you mean base 60.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Math Processor is simply a support for the understanding of the sequence, but not required to solve the problem. Look at the hex sequence, your ability to think in and out of the box is required. This test is used by Microsoft and others to see if you are able to think beyond what you think is the direction to solve a problem. It took me about 8 minutes to solve it. I'll give you a hint, your hex calc won't help you solve this one.

It's a post-idiom term from the old "say it, but don't spray it", realizing people spit when they talk, youth has termed the Spit as "output" from the source. Spit means to output, to say, used in modern social situation by younger generations.

Reply to
J-vibe

That's a defamation and it means you are still reeling from getting your ass handed to you for your worthless erroneous statements about the OP292 single supply dual amp rectifier circuit. This made your queen ego mad as hell so you turn into a bitchy little slanderer- isn't that typical.

In the case of the OP292 thread, the motivation was to make a dead certain diagnosis of the Nazi Clarence and his problem- and that is what I did- also ordered some OP292's and played around with it some more. But you go ahead with your trumped up bullshit claiming to understand someone's motivation- and your PhD in Psychoanalysis is from where? There is a name for your kind of sickness where you *know* what people are thinking-pathetic.

You are such a boring p.o.s. the last words to describe you would be creative and fun- you are a damned boring hack, nerd, fr[w]eak, and possibly a queen.

Yeah? And just exactly who the hell are you to set yourself up as the "importance rating" authority on SED? Your problem is you just hate anyone who is not impressed with your trash- you have to be surrounded by morons- and I'm not interested in what you call them- anyone who could put up with your laughable pretense of a life is a moron.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

If you don't need a very accurate or stable 9V, note that 6.3V * sqrt(2) is fairly close to 9V. 12.6V transformers with a center tap are quite common. One of them, a dual Schottky diode, a large capacitor and something to limit the inrush current will give you about 8.5V on the average day.

If you need a more accurate voltage, I suggest you make an unregulated supply that is more than (9V + 2V) * 120% = 13.2V and follow it with an LM317 type regulator on a good heat sink.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

One posible answer is:

1121F113A11122 012112210113

another is:

0

Do I win anything?

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

I know - he is such a clueless moron- so typical of these bit heads- without constraints, the sequence cannot possibly be unique. j_vibe is your typical programmer moron.

Reply to
vibedamper

No- I liked the OP292 and want to experiment with more applications- the newsgroup thread was lost in the noise floor of my interest.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

I'm curious. Who are the morons that write the sofware that does this:

I've left out of town jobs and just withdrew whatever money was left in the bank or wrote a check to my permanent account. I may leave a few pennies. The bank decides to charge a service fee each month for being below the minimun balance. The account goes negative and the program charges a fee for non-sufficient funds. Then I can't open an account elsewhere until I wake them up.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

Is there a name for this type of compression algorithm? I vaguely remember something like this. Not much different from a (hypothetical, or just a piss poor desciption of mpeg) scheme I read about for compressing homogenous areas of a video frame.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

I thought it was 26 Feb.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

I use mail forwarding services and nothing ever gets addressed to my out of town addr except the temporary stuff. I'd never get the daft messages. What happens is they report you to Check Systems which makes it look like you wrote a bad check and owe the bank. So other banks won't let you open an account. I wouldn't bitch if I really had written a bad check.

The reason I didn't close the account is because of the bad taste left in my mouth in the past. They want to see all checks that haven't cleared, meaning that if you don't save any voided checks, they can't account for them and won't close the account.

I'd love to find a better solution, but for now, I save every voided check.

--
Best Regards,
Mike

I put together a spreadsheet to calculate Irms for a power supply. This is a bit like a simulation, I guess, and like any simulation, you have to decide what to model and what to ignore. I chose to ignore resistance in the transformer and filter caps. I did this because I figured it would just over-estimate the RMS current, which was the main thing I wanted to find.

Anyway, unless I made some kind of mistake, the result of my "simulation" is that Irms goes up significantly with capacitor value. In my simulation I hold Idc constant, since the intent was to design a regulated power supply. So the efficiency goes down with increasing capacitor value.

I am definitely interested in this topic, so if you can shed some light on it, I would be appreciative.

regards, Mac

Reply to
Mac