Does anyone have a schematic for Florida

Does anyone have a schematic for Florida.

At last notice, 2.8 million people in Florida are without power.

It's obviously caused by a bad capacitor. Probably one of them foil/paper wax coated caps from the 50s.

Please upload your schematics for the wiring grid in Florida, and mail all your unneeded capacitors to the office of the governor of Florida. (New and Tested caps only, please).

Reply to
oldschool

Do you really think this is appropriate?

Reply to
Tom Biasi

This must be a troll spoofing OldSchool. Nobody is that dense.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
pfjw

You could say. If there are bad capacitors or inductors in Florida, then maybe its also appropriate now to put your drink down, get up off of the couch, go out into the rain there and replace them. ASAP.

Reply to
bruce2bowser

Fuck off and die, asshole. I spent days in a special needs shelter, lost all the food in the refrigerator, and my insulin. I spent the next week without power, and saw it hit 99 degrees in my home. People died in Florida, due to the loss of electricity. Wish you were here.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Two indictments and a conviction. ;-)

Unsurprisingly, the howler monkeys are trying to deflect the attention by bring up uranium sales, the Steele dossier oh, and that other guy was just some "unknown volunteer that brought us coffee."

There's enough bullshit coming from the right, if they piled it up in the Sahara desert they could turn the entire area into a garden over night.

PS: Where's Trump's DD-214... Oh that's right, he doesn't have one. Ex-General Kelly has one. And he's doing an excellent job of burying his nose up so far the Don's ass, he's up to his shoulders now.

--
Jeff-1.0
wa6fwi