6U rack mounting instrument case

LOL, well 0f course, what I really meant was 'Unfortunately (they are in the USA and) I am in the UK.

Cheers

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Kind of like the Batman movie. One has to watch just how one words a statement... or...

Reply to
CellShocked

Why do you use a zero ("0") in place of a capital "O"?

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Why don't you get a new pair of spectacles?

Cheers

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

By "0f course" do you mean "15 course"?

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

You're an idiot. The word "Of" above uses a zero instead of an O.

Don't act like you know nothing about something you have been doing for years, asswipe.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Dear oh dear, we are angry today aren't we, and over something so trivial.

Cheers

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

You're right. You are trivial. Quite so, in fact.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Very clever. Pity you cannot use that talent to a more productive end.

Cheers

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

And your 0f retardation is productive?

You're a twit... Nothing more. That is the pity.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

DimBulb productive? That's just too funny!

Reply to
krw

case.

in

It is not noticed by the majority, dismissed as simple human error by most of the remainder and picked up and made an issue of by poor saps like you.

Cheers

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell