60V DC dangerous?

Can't speak for anyone one else, but a nearly red hot ring on my finger would likely make me doing stupid things to make it stop now too.

--
JosephKK
--Schiller

If i could find it quickly i would cite; but i have read reports of people wearing contacts near where arc welding was being done that had the moisture layer between the contact and the cornea disrupted, resulting in expensive surgery to repair the damage.

--
JosephKK
--Schiller

That leaves a lot of energy available, use it to power the ship.

--
JosephKK
--Schiller

Where do you think they get their Antimatter? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

How many people confuse a VCR circuit board for an arc welder?

Reply to
AZ Nomad

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 02:39:11 GMT, joseph2k Gave us:

A stinkless energy source!

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 02:48:20 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" Gave us:

No wonder you can't touch it!

Reply to
Phat Bytestard

are

what's

from

when

It is not always about what the intended circuits are intended to carry. The 200 A panel was not intended to handle the 1.2 Megawatt fault conditions. There was an explosion as a part of the results.

--
JosephKK
--Schiller