555 as replacement of aviation computer?

Hi, I Lumba D. Bumba, you need help for me to make 555 into aviation computer.

Best regards L.D.B.

Reply to
Lumba D. Bumba

On a sunny day (Thu, 10 Nov 2011 19:49:20 GMT) it happened Lumba D. Bumba wrote in :

Hi Lumba, all you have to do is make a circuit that uses the 555 timer to make a NAND gate. Then you can make any compjuta your want with those. Usenet pattent appled.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje