computer monitor as cctv monitor

hi friends , I try to make a computer monitor as a camera(pal system) monitor is this difficult ?

Reply to
st_yar

If it's a very old composite video monitor then it can be done, though most of those are NTSC. Modern monitors you'd need a TV tuner adapter, it's probably cheaper to just use a TV.

Reply to
James Sweet

Hello, st snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com! You wrote on 26 Mar 2006 13:45:45 -0800:

sy> hi friends , sy> I try to make a computer monitor as a camera(pal system) sy> monitor sy> is this difficult ? sy>

No it's not really difficult, besides the obvious camera, you will also need one of these

they are cheap and provide recording for up to four cameras simultaneously. look on eBay there are many more vendors to choose from. Pete With best regards, 3T39. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
3T39