i need help

hi i'm wondering if you can help me with something, i'm in school an i need to find out what the 555 astable actually does for a peice o my cousework can you help me with this? :

stebrown182

hi i'm wondering if you can help me with something, i'm in school an i need to find out what the 555 astable actually does for a peice o my cousework can you help me with this? :

stebrown182

Read the datasheet. It pretty well explains everything

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in

DaveM