5 volt cuteness

I've got to test these and make sure they are OK,

but they are adorable. Hard to beat for $2.

There's a 1 amp version too.

torsdag den 29. december 2022 kl. 00.24.47 UTC+1 skrev John Larkin:

looks similar ~half the price

and in another form factor

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

I like the 'see the error ' link. Maybe the days of $100,000.00 parts are over?

Martin Rid

I'll order some of those to test too, as soon as anybody here shows up to work.

One other part I really like is

which tolerates up to 72 volts in. I use that in boxes with a 48 volt prime supply.

The 3T things will usually voltage-invert too, as in +24 to -5.