32 Channels

Hi,

I am looking for an EEG Chip. The thing is that I want the chip to have atleast 32 channels in one package. Right now, I am using four of ADS1298 chips to get the 32 channels. I want to sample at 300 samples per second at least.

The link for the ADS1298 is as follows

Please let me know!

jess

Reply to
jsscshaw88

It's an excellent ADC, but why would you insist on having all the ADC channels on one chip?

The ADS1299 has PGAs on each of the eight channels and a similar ADC, but you'd still need four of them. Aimed at biopotential applications.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

We're starting to use some Intan chips:

32 channels, on-board filtering. We're using the 16-channel differential input model, but we're still in development so can't completely say how well it works.

HTH...

Reply to
Frank Miles