want to join the group

i am an electronic engg.. student & interested to join. your group is research oriented& hence sounds interesting. i want to be updated with current trends in the field.

Reply to
sudhindrajd

Here in BC the current trend for electronic engineering students is flipping burgers at McDonalds. :P

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

this could be a nice place to flip them

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

That place is only for those seeking a law degree.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Don't be scaring people off like that until after they've paid their membership dues. ;-)

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Hold your horses, young one. Chew well the old knowledge and finishing your studies do the regular "I know, I know!" song and dance. Do it for about 12-15 years in proper enviroment and the 'current' trends will filter in. Then your voice will carry better.

Have fun

Stanislaw.

Reply to
Stanislaw Flatto

Please complete this entrance form

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

--
Welcome to the group.

Current trends in the field seem to be massive outsourcing of R&D
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

Was that an outsourced or stolen witty reply?

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

You are either a liar or have no reading comprehension whatsoever if you think this cesspool is "research oriented." Less than 1% of the message traffic is on-topic and within that category less than 0.1% of the posts are worth reading.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs