09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

There is currently a war raging regarding these numbers. Here's my tiny contribution.

SioL

Reply to
SioL

I gave up looking at Lost, after the first series, have they gone hex?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

This one's about decoding HD-DVD. Someone had leaked the key or posted it online, now RIAA/AACS is pissed off and bullies all websites/blogs who posted this string of numbers. Ridiculous.

SioL

Reply to
SioL

Well, somebody post it on a.u.k. and maybe we can get that group shut down.

Some people are like Slinkies; they serve no specific purpose,
but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Yep, the T shirt is out.......................... I suppose airport security/morons will ban the T shirt, in case the numbers crash planes

martin

Reply to
martin griffith