Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Transistor identification?
On Sat, 05 Sep 2015 14:18:56 -0700, DaveC Gave us: Put one of these in its place... Just kidding, but hey... check out the report anyway...
2
2

Driving optocouplers
The output transistor of the 4N25 optocoupler is spec?d at max 150 mA (no mention of on-resistance). I measure the resistance across the output terminals with the input driven with 17 mA and I see a...
12
12

Parts for Tek 405 modules
I recently got a Tektronix TM405 with a FG502 function generator, DM502 volt meter, DC503 Universal counter, and a PS503 power supply. Advertized as 'everything working'....yea, right. A cursory...
2
2

Wehrle
Wehrle is the name on some ISO socketed time delay relays. The trouble is: Wehrle seems to be German for "Smith"... I have found multiple companies, including one in Austria who makes other TD...
3
3

DIN rails and diodes
I am building an industrial sensor system for warehouse and need to isolate some inputs using blocking diodes (simple rectifiers will suffice). To do this in the DIN rail configuration will take 2...
6
6

TI-30 70 S2 mystery temperature sensor
Found in a yoghurt maker whose heating element never turns off : Black plastic, 23.3 x 6.7 x 3.6 mm with two wires (red and black) coming out of one end. Marked IT-30 70 S2. From the shape, it could...
3
3

docs for Allegro's stepper driver A6628SEDT
It is in PLCC-44 package and inside Epson D88 elcheapo inkjet that I need to modify. It drives smallish 2-phase stepper that moves everyting except printhead. I suspect it is some standard part that...

Bonding machine
Hi the Group, Are there on this group some users/owners of a MECH-EL wedge bonding machine (series 700 / 800 / 900 or 1200) ? If yes I would be interested to be in touch with you. Cheers...

looking for 5.2v reg in dpak
LF52CDT or LF52ABDT from SGS would do. Only need a few - where?
3
3

AD SSM 2000: Documentation Eval Board?
Attention: fup2! Dear experts, A "few" years ago Analog Devices launched SSM 2000 "Hush", a noise reduction IC. Together with it they offered an evaluation board of which I have schematic and circuit...
3
3

House coded; Arizona Microchip component.
A laptop battery pack that I rescued from a supermarket recycling tub had a Microchip branded SOIC8 chip with the markings; 939 309B. This is almost certainly a house code - but I thought I'd ask....

How to calbrate a DC voltage?
I have a FET and a load and a micro outputting PWM. I want to convert the PWM to DC (low-pass filtered?) which will control the current through the FET. I also want to be able to calibrate the DC...
16
16

Re: What kind of spectrogram is this, anyway... ?
I didn't think we were supposed to send images on this group. Gary Eickmeier
9
9

WANTED: Rockwell R65F11
I'm looking for a couple of Rockwell's R6500 based embedded FORTH processors. I need at least 1 but if I could find (and possibly afford) it would be ideal if I could find 4. Thanks, Derek

From Speech Recognition to Speaker Recognition?
Please see this thread in the CMU Sphinx forum: TIA -Ramon
7
7