Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What type of connector is this?
Hello group(s), perhaps someone has an idea what brand/type of connector this is? It's a Wire-to-Board crimp connector, 2.50 mm pitch with a "true" locking mechanism. The board where it's on carries a...
13
13

The Radio Technology Plus TE, EE and CS Journal Collection
The Radio Technology Plus TE, EE and CS Journal - - FunkTechnikPlus # Journal Collection at Internet Archive Digital Library :

TV/monitor interface standards.
Does anyone know of a website that outlines the various TV/monitor connectors and hopefully includes schematics for any feasible converters? Thanks.
4
4

DIN standards for reading?
Wikipedia lists DIN standards but has only a brief description: Are the DIN standards on-line for reading&perusing (and, in my case, translating)? Thanks. List of DIN standards - Wikipedia
9
9

Multi-conductor control cable: PVC vs.
I need to replace a cable (16-conductor, 28-ish awg, stranded, shielded) on an industrial machine. It?s used to connet a hand controller (small box with rotary encoder and pushbuttons) to the main...
37
37

Motherboard MOSFETs.
Looking at the MOSFETs on various scrap PC motherboards, those that I can identify from the part numbers, some reference as being logic level, while some have VGSthr around 2.5V ish although the...
2
2

Looking for a source for Dallas/Maxim DS1236AS-5 MicroManager chips
I am looking to source 100 Dallas/Maxim DS1236AS-5 MicroManager chips. They are obsolete, and while I can find huge numbers available from various (usually Asian) suppliers via Google, I cannot tell...

Help Identifying Component
Can anybody identify this? I'm pretty sure it's a fuse, maybe 4 amps? Fast blow? Thanks for looking. http://i.imgur.com/2gARGQ0.jpg
11
11

Making up a Li cell pack for a 24v drill
I posted this in earlier but possibly thats the wrong n/g! This is for a 24v (Ni-Cd originally) fairly powerful hammer drill. The original 2 batteries it came with are shot and Iv been through the...

Help ID SMD part
Does anyone know what this part labelled ABG could be? It seems to interface a micro to an open drain serial bus. The pin connections: 1: CPU UART TX 2: GND 3: CPU UART RX 4: Open drain serial bus 5:...
5
5

Is my FT232 fake or genuine?
I bought a few FT232RL from China, quite cheaply. Then I read about "FTDIgate" where the latest drivers from FTDI would brick fake chips. I also read here: that the genuine chips have laser etched...
11
11

battery protection components
In a non-smart Lithium battery used in an oscilloscope. BV3P1N SOP8 body - some kind of fet used back-back in series. CGH1 SOT23 6pin possibly an undervoltage controller. Any accurate info out there?...
5
5

ID this barometric pressure sensor
I have an altitude sensor for remote controlled model airplanes. It does not work the way I want, so I want to try making new firmware. To do this, I need to find the data sheet for the pressure...
1
1

Transistor identification?
5
5

Transistor identification?
On Sat, 05 Sep 2015 14:18:56 -0700, DaveC Gave us: Put one of these in its place... Just kidding, but hey... check out the report anyway...
2
2