Welding PVC tarpauline, tent, swimming pools

Hi, I am looking for a machine which would join reinforced PVC material used for tents, swimming pools, or truck covers. The weld must be really strong and durable ---- standard hot air joing is no good. I found this company on the net:

- they make high frequency welders. Is this technology any good? Let me know. Thanks!

Andy

Reply to
kornett