If Current = True Then Close This Circuit

I am basically looking for a way to detect a small current that was intended to turn on a piezoelectric buzzer and if it senses a current there, to close a circuit on the same board.

You know...no matter how novel or noble my ideas are...they always sound like I'm trying to make a freaking bomb...

Reply to
digitalsaint

How small a current?

Think sense resistor and amplifier.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

Or relay, or photocoupler. If you've got 3mA to work with, a photocoupler will probably do just fine. If you've got 50mA, an electromechanical relay will work.

Reply to
Walter Harley