Strange, but nice like PC Power 5-pins connector

Hi! We are looking for such connector as here:

It is like PC UL power cord plug, but with 5 holes instead of 3. Can anybody help me to obtain such a cord or point to any source. Thank you in advance. Best Regards, Sylwester Lazar POLAND info#|at|#alpro.pl

Reply to
Sylwester £azar

"Sylwester £azar" wrote in news:gkf6kc$6ua$ snipped-for-privacy@mx1.internetia.pl:

Not me, but I'm seconding your request to make it more visible. These could be most useful for a multi-volt DC supply system. For now I'm using XLR plugs for one but these might have been my first choice if I'd known of them.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 11:31:14 +0100, "Sylwester £azar" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I could be wrong, but I'm thinking that I once saw something along these lines for a portable TV. Three pins would have been for AC and two for DC.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 18:10:52 +1100, Franc Zabkar put finger to keyboard and composed:

Not the same plug, but possibly a similar function:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar