Small P clips - not exactly electronic

I am designing a small PCB (about 15 x 60mm) which will have an M3 mounting hole each end. I need to fasten a cable (probably 3-4mm diameter) to the board and a small P clip under one of the mounting screws seems like a good plan.

I have some p-clips in my junk box which are about the right size, about

14mm long and 6.5mm wide and would take a 5mm cable. The only marking on them is "NXI".

I can't seem to find a source for anything this small. They all seem to be

9.5mm wide and even the ones taking a 3.2mm cable are about 18mm long.

Can anyone point me at a supplier or catalogue with a good range of small p-clips?

Reply to
nospam

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Thanks, smaller than anything I found. Maybe I should be searching for cable clamps.

Reply to
nospam