RJ45 connectors for FTP and STP cable

Is there any RJ45 plug made for FTP and STP cable ? Is so, what is the name of those plug ? Could anyone help me so that I could find some. It seems to me the commonly found RJ45 plug don't have the connection for the shielding ground, (please correct me if i am wrong), so I am looking for a suitable one for FTP or STP cable

Reply to
john

john

Heres one supplier

Both Cat5e and Cat6 types for solid and stranded cable.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

the

It

looking

You should be asking this on the appropriate newsgroup, which is com.dcom.cabling. You should be able to find such connectors on

or any other datacomm supplier.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th