HELP!! unknown components?

With regard to compaq tft450 mainboard, P/N 00.54001.001. Rev:D I am trying to locate the following components...9839w act14 14pin dil designated U8 on board,and, ??77hh ??m75 cim5 8pin dil designated U47 on board. (I`m guessing this may be a LM75 As I am unable to locate a schematic for this model I am not entirely sure of the function of these chips. Can anyone help? either with a schematic or components. Thank you.

Reply to
Peter Hanley

Almost certainly a 74ACT14, Schmitt trigger.

Could be. Right package.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

- 74ACT14 (Hex Inverting Schmitt Trigger)

- LM75CIM-5 (Temp. Sensor with I2C-interface, 9-bit Delta-Sigma ADC and digital over-temperature detector) The number 5 at the end means 5V. (because there's also a 3V-version: LM75CIM-3)

HTH, Mark Van Borm

Reply to
Mark VB

Thanks Mark