Search for simple vacuum monitoring system

hi alls, i want to make a simple vacuum readout unit in which the ionization current from cold cathode guage is read by micro ammeter and then that ammeter will be callibrated with some standard readout unit. if some one has idea about this thing then i ll be very thank full to u for helping me to solve my problem. take care

Reply to
Amjad

We have these devices at work that are in our vacuumed systems for cross linking irradiation process. if you need a model number of a ready made receiver unit I can get that for you how ever, if you want to construct something of your own, you'll need to supply the spec's of the ion gauge probe unit you are using.. The one's we use have a center tapped heater so that we can move select the other spare heater incase it opens with out breaking down the system.

--
"I\'d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

"Daily Thought:

  SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT
  THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"
Reply to
Jamie

hi, thank you for your reply. and im sorry that i m very late to reply your post. actually i was busy in some other work. any how if you have some low cost vacuum readout unit than please gimme its model no. and other specs. than it is pleasure for me. as far as my ion guage is concerned than im using cold cathode guage in the range of

10^-4 to 10^-8 mb. and i want to construct some readout unit which will take ionization current from cold cathode as an input and then i ll callibrate this current for pressure with some standard readout unit. please gimme any idea about this problem. regards take care Amjad Hussain
Reply to
Amjad