Re: I am Here to HELP with any of your SHORTAGES!

On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 21:13:54 +0000 (UTC), Stupid Fools sprachen:

And you think the poster has been waiting for you for 17 years to ask >this question? > >Idiot.

Wow, Usenet is weird in it's after-life! The timescale between posts can be literally anything, it's like a network between different stars or something! I suspect the early days were like this in some ways, but very much not in others. Dammit I want an

80-column terminal!

if love is a drug, then, ideally, it's a healing, healthful drug... it's kind of like prozac is supposed to work (without the sexual side effects and long-term damage to the brain and psyche)

Reply to
greenaum