Plastic clips

I'm looking for a source of plastic clips to hold some sockets to steel panels. I have seen these used in electronic equipment but don't know what they are called to even do meaningful searches.

Here's a picture of the sort of thing I'm after:

It needs to go through a 3.2mm hole. The 2 pieces total 4mm in thickness.

Does anyone know where I can purchase these in quantities of about 1000 or more at a time?

-Mike

Reply to
Mike Warren

Maybe this manufacturer can help you:

Rolf

Reply to
sinoline

Perhaps, here:

John Popelish

For starters, try an auto parts store. These are used to hold the panels in car doors.

Reply to
mc

Thanks John. This looks promising.

-Mike

Reply to
Mike Warren

Thanks for thr reply. Unfortunatley, they don't seem to have what I'm looking for.

-Mike

Reply to
Mike Warren

Thanks for the reply. The automotive ones that I've seen are all

6mm and larger.

-Mike

Reply to
Mike Warren

They're made by Richco. Used them myself.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Hi I'm in NZ and get them from

page 72 is what you seem to be after.

indicates they do international sales.

Searching on google restricted to Aust brings up

-- Regards Malcolm Remove sharp objects to get a valid e-mail address

Reply to
Malcolm Moore

Thanks Malcolm.

-Mike

Reply to
Mike Warren

Thanks Graham. I have plenty of leads now.

-Mike

Reply to
Mike Warren

Look at the following in the Mouser catalog: 561-CIN01 (pg 1418),

561-Y1250125 (pg 1419), 561-SR12125 (pg 1420); perhaps one of these may do the job. Pricing goes down even more in 5K and 10K lots, and you can ask for samples for testing.
Reply to
Robert Baer

Many thanks,

Don Lancaster