Cleaning shop...

Watch this space (if you're interested). Partisanship and nepotism definitely encouraged on this one...

I'm going to be unloading a boatload of electronic parts and equipment very soon. CHEAP. As in, a $50 steak dinner and you pick up the shipping.

Ideal purchaser, and my strong preference: An EE or similar student.

I'll inventory it all this weekend. It's mostly 8051-derivatives development parts (of all sorts). Capacitors, resistors, passives, and all in decent quantities. Mostly thru-hole. It's not full sets of every value part, but basically development and some production inventory for a specific product we no longer manufacturer.

In all, about 8 (60-drawer) plastic storage bins - stuffed. Like these on WalMart's site:

One cabinet is loaded with just about every stainless steel small screw size known to man. (Probably $500 just in hardware?)

I need the space. Plain and simple. For shipping, I'll use the roll-bag thermal sealer. Otherwise, delivery would be one hell of a mess!

Reply to
mpm

so you're trying to scam people for 50 bucks.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I have a couple of interns who might find those useful, apart from the 8051 stuff, which they'd probably throw out. ("What are these geezer chips, anyway? Where's the #$@#! USB port?")

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 06:29:50 -0700 (PDT), Phil Hobbs Gave us:

Yeah... I'm working with cortex stuff, and the old 8051 dev boards and etc. are just lab clutter.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno