unknown chip type

I found this 6 pin surface mount chip and would like to know what it is on the chip there are the following inscriptions:

0B 1800 524C1

from the 6 pins , only 2 are connected to an outside computer circuit. Would it be possible that this chip is somekind of programable one ? with only 2 pins ? where it can be written to and read it from ?

thanks for any help

Reply to
eleboy

In message , eleboy writes

Could be Serial EEPROM, look up I2C on Google, you'll find thousands of pages describing it and its applications. Might help if you let us know what it's in.

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

If its an I2C serial EEPROM , then I need it to read from it. How can this be done ? On the other hand , is it possible that one chip of that type can work without the usual power supply pins ? because of the 6 pins that the chip has , only two are connected to the circuit.

thanks

Clint Sharp ha escrito:

Reply to
eleboy