PCI bus signals seem to be switching on the wrong edge of the clock... why?

The signals on my PCI bus seem to be switching on the rising edge, which doesn't make sense, since that is when the signals are being sampled. Why would this be happening? I checked the silly stuff, like

making sure my scope wasn't inverting, etc...

I have a TI Firewire OHCI chip (TSB43AB22A) tied to a Blackfin 21535. My system locks up occasionally when writing data out through Firewire,

and I'm wondering if this isn't part of the problem. I feed the clock into both chips, but can't understand why the chips would switch their signals near the rising edge. Any thoughts?

Thanks. Dave

Reply to
davec

Zihan