PCB PRINT OUT SOFTWARES

IS THERE ANYSOFTWARE I CAN DOWNLOAD THAT CAN HELP ME PRINT A CIRCUIT THE MOMENT I HAVE THEM DESIGNED ON ANY OF THE SOFTWARES FOR DESIGNING ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS. I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL IF SUCH LINKS ARE SENT TO ME THANKS NICE TIME.

Reply to
itsumai

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:8fd5ca4f-2772-4b9f-851e- snipped-for-privacy@v16g2000prc.googlegroups.com:

Export to bitmap, taking care the scale is correct for dots per inch, then load the bitmap to any graphics program to print. Use 600 DPI or 1200 DPI if using fine tracks.

Even when a PCB design tool can't print, it can usually save a file that a graphics program can use.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

The LTC freeware spice program designs it and then prints the circuit out.SWITCHERCAD does linear designs as well.

Reply to
dougd